The sad race for Ben Spies

Ben Spies apologized for the unsatisfactory results in the Spanish MotoGP. Yamaha rider is called the race at Jerez is a sad race.

Results achieved by Spies in stark contrast to what is achieved by a teammate at Yamaha. At the moment Jorge Lorenzo was second on the podium, Spies slumped in the eleventh position finish at Jerez on Sunday (28/4).

Spies claimed to be confused with these results, the same as that obtained in Qatar. Rider from the United States was also admitted to feeling uncomfortable with the bike.

"I do not know what happened, I'm pretty good at the beginning but after that I did not feel good on a motorcycle. This race really is sad for me, "complained Spies.

"I have tried as hard as possible but speed is not there. We have to get something for we could see the Yamaha works well but my feeling with the bike is not good, "he said

"I apologize to the team and we will take a long conversation with the team for what I feel on a motorcycle. I just felt uncomfortable, "said Spies.
Share this article :
 

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Automotive Track - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger